Who are you?

on Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dad asked me "Who are you?"
-Jag är din dotter och Guds dotter, ett mysterium för mig själv som Guds skapelse. Jag har många intressen och egenskaper, men jag vet inte om de och vilka utgör mig.

Grandfather asked me "Who are you?"
Jag är ditt barnbarn och jag bor i Indien. Här är det varmt och väldigt annorlunda från hemma. Jag lär mig så mycket! Jag saknar hemma ibland.

Good friend asked me "Who are you?"
I don't know what my identity is or should be, but rather than dwelling on it until it makes me go insane, I enjoy what I have and sometimes I think I build up an illusion of happiness and then I ge scared that I'm hiding something dark beneath.

A person on MUWCI I don't really know asked me "Who are you?"
Ummm... I'm from Sweden, I'm a vegetarian, My HL:s are Philosophy, Art and English A1. I'm on MUWCI to have an experience and to learn things about myself, not to do the IB.

Someone sexy on MUWCI that I'm attracted to asked me "Who are you?"
I'm a girl who fall in love with girls. I love martial arts and going hiking, but also stuff like reading a good n´book or immerse myself in a philosophical argument.

Dr Long asked me "Who are you?"
I am a student here to learn as much as possible about myself. I want to learn compassion. I want to be strong and after MUWCI I want to travel (as environmentally friendly as possible) and volunteer. I want to work with people, face to face, not as some official.

Mark asked me "Who are you?"
I don't know. I feel agnostic about everthing that we say we know. There some things I believe in, that I do exist for example. I guess I think I'm an animal in an extraordinary, beautiful and aweinspiring world. I am fascinated with the human and her mind. I think there is a God and it's part of my identity, but I don't know if he is, just is, or if he is a made up by humans which maybe doesn't make him less loving or fantastic.

A friend at home asked me "Who are you?"
I am Stina. I love English, reflecting, baking and doing art. I live in India at the moment.

A stranger working at a grocery store at home asked me "Who are you?"
Lillemor och Tomas dotter, du vet, präst i Bjärke församling?

Housekeeping asked me "Who are you?"
Student, house aath hai. Main Sweden se hoon. Mera naam Stina hai. Aap (who) hai?

Attractive person at a party asked me "Who are you?"
I'm Stina. Who are you?
Well, I just came from India, I study there. Yeah. I guess I'll go to uni in US later.

Russian who reads my blog regularly asked me "Who are you?"
I'm a philosophy student at MUWCI, an international school in India. A UWC school that works for understanding between cultures.

An alien asked me "Who are you?"
A human. I am almost eighteen Tellus/earth years old.



Is this who I am or is there someone behind all those strings getting pulled? Am I just this cumulation of social selves or something more profound?

0 comments:

Post a Comment